Flooding Damage?

Hillsborough County Agriculture and Economic Development Management is requesting ag producers calculate and state damages resulting from flooding in the county.  If you have experienced loss as a result from flooding please calculate that loss and reply back to me at ststeed@ufl.edu.  Loss should be defined as direct loss (death of crops or plants), productivity loss (e.g. suspending activities, not being able to harvest crops, unable to access fields, etc.), or infrastructure damages (greenhouse collapse, office flooded).  Please state what type and how much damage was incurred in total dollar amounts.  I will then aggregate and forward.  If you have questions please call Shawn 813-744-5519 ext. 54147.

No comments:

Post a Comment