9/6/12

UF Grad Student Seeks Survey Takers

Here is an opportunity to assist in a graduate student's research on opinions about soil surveys.  The survey is only about 10 minutes long and would help her get some data for her thesis.  Please read below...

My name is Corey Hanlon and I am a graduate student at the University of Florida. I'm trying to conduct some research on how farmers perceive soil testing, through the use of a 10-minute, anonymous online survey. The sample of respondents that I am searching for includes any farmers that produce horticultural goods, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, nursery stock, sod, trees and more. If you are willing to help me reach my goal of 200 respondents, the survey can be accessed through the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WYWF3YD Thank you for your help!


Corey Hanlon
SARE Project Research Assistant
Interdisciplinary Ecology Master's Student
University of Florida
352.273.3509

No comments:

Post a Comment